Gifts That Make An Impact Now
If you would like to create life-changing opportunities for our members today, consider the giving options below — many of which have financial and personal benefits to you.
Recommend a Grant Now From Your Donor-Advised Fund
Memorial or Tribute Gift
When you give a memorial or tribute gift to the Alpha Chi Omega Foundation to honor someone special, you’re expressing your love, admiration and gratitude in one of the most meaningful ways there is. Your gift will honor your loved one, create a lasting tribute and empower our members to impact their communities and world positively.
Gifts of Appreciated Securities
You can use stocks, bonds and mutual funds that have appreciated in value to support our shared vision. You may receive a charitable income tax deduction for the full market value of the stock (up to a maximum of 30% of your adjusted gross income) and avoid paying the capital gains tax on any increase in the value of the stock.
Corporate Matching Gifts
Many companies offer a matching gift program, where employees (and sometimes spouses of employees and retirees) can have their donation matched up to a certain amount. It is a great way to double your impact for Alpha Chi Omega. See if your employer will match your donation!
Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD)
- You must be 70 ½ or older.
- An individual may transfer up to a total of $100,000 per year and a married couple may give up to $200,000.
- Your gift must be transferred directly from the IRA account to the Alpha Chi Omega Foundation.
- Your gift is a transfer of funds from your IRA to the Alpha Chi Omega Foundation so it does not create taxable income for you and is not considered a charitable tax deduction.
- If you are 72 or older, the transfer of funds counts toward your annual Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) from your IRA.
If you’re interested in this popular way to support the Alpha Chi Omega Foundation, download a sample letter for your IRA administrator here.
The Impact of Your Giving
could sustain our life-changing mission on an ongoing basis.
A monthly donation at this level could provide needed support for programs that empower our members, positioning them to be leaders in their communities.
could help fund scholarship opportunities for our sisters.
A gift of this size could fund scholarships that will ease the financial burden of education by covering some of the associated costs for our members.
could establish an endowed fund to honor a loved one.
By establishing an endowed fund, you can honor the memory of someone who has made a difference in your life while helping to sustain the future of our sisterhood.